Monday, January 22, 2007

NOW AM TRULLY INSANE!!



You cannot guess what happened to me while I was posting my first blog yesterday.
While I was writing my maiden blog the imbecile came to my place and took all my property. My place was broken into and robbed.They waltzed in, neatly folded 9 dress shirts and all the trousers I own. S/He also saw it fit to take my underwear. So now I have to get back to my place early so I can wash and hang my underwear to dry for use the next day. This is what my dad calls a "coping mechanism."
I hate that the guy did not leave a note saying where he was going with all the stash. I intend to find the little son of a Mitch(i like that!) and question him in no unkind manner.
So goes my day of the week; a wonderful beginning to the week, don't you think?
I said if you can find a life to live more full of intrigue than Yours Trully's speak now or forever shut that trap!!
And you know why I was not in my place when the act of larceny was committed? I had gone to see this girl who was explaining(...actually she was asking) why we could never cut it me and her. She ended with a threatening note in her voice.
So am thinking that the person who stole my stuff was a woman....
Yeah I'll let that hang in the air for a while
WHY?
Coz of the following:
1.some one trying to get back at me for a broken heart I instituted against her person at some distant time in our past.
2. Or possibly that girl whose guy left because I suggested that she had rabbit ears and didn't brush her teeth too often...was it her?
3.Or was it the one who found out that I told I was 5 years older than my real age and was willing to accept me as I was ......until my mom found out.
4, the more likely culprit is my most recently enstranged acquitance who sought my hand in enslavement (read marriage) but was told by a rumour doing the grapevine that I was a transvestite gay guy. The only glitch in the plan was she found out that I was at some point responsible for starting the rumour.
Have your pick but I'll have my money on Number 3.
There is a phrase I have been reciting lately:
"Never get too attached to something that you can't afford to lose it"
Yesterday I rued ever saying that phrase.

See you on the flip side

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry your stuff was stolen!!!

    You totally crack me up though with your culprit suspicions!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no underwear..ROLTFLOL..sorry dude but i guess this means u have to go commando..and yes..we're still saying no to crack..so no low riding..no 'balancing' or saggin..

    ReplyDelete