Monday, August 10, 2009

Issues

How many types of issues do you think there are?

I was thinking recently and I pounced upon the idea that there might actually be an infinite number of issues. I mean 'issues' to refer to the deeply or mildly disturbing psychoses that people will almost inevitably possess. Presenting my list of 15 most disturbing issues:

1. Daddy Issues
2. Mummy Issues
3. Abandonment Issues
4. Sexual abuse issues
5. Intelligence issues
6. I-can't-keep-my-mouth-shut Issues
7. My-daddy-was-too-awesome-when-i-was-growing-up-so-now-I-cant-relate-to-any-man Issues
8. Am-broke-so-I-need-to-borrow-some-cash Issues
9. You-gotta-get-me-that-chic's-number Issues
10.Dude!!-you-gatta-hook-a-brother-up Issues
11.Control Issues[read as:Am-always-on-top issues]
12.Am-jealously-protective-of-my-friends Issues
13.Passive aggressive Issues [read as: you-came-late-to-work-so-amma-send you-an-email-with-the-boss-copied-in]
14.Who-could-possibly-be-calling-you-at-this-time Issues
And finally, my favorite
15.Am-sensitive-about-my-issues Issues

If you have any other "issue" suggestions please feel free to add them here. We'll see if we can find solutions and i will hang myself in order to escape some. However solutions are also welcome!

Have a nice week

_______________________________________________________________________________

*PS Tumwi reminded me: I-write-so-I-can-get-comments- Issues

16 comments:

  1. Yeah! Socks! Finally I use the ka thingy properly. Yes, issues, I say there's "Just issues" You ask someone why they're being bitchy and shit and they tell u just! What the fuck is just? Number 5 bugs me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rhino:yeah those issues can get to anyone but inteligence issues?hhmm.i guess i should have siad mentally challenged issues.
    @tumwi:pray tumwi what did i forget? oh i remember it!! will put it in the post script

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I like number 15. That's my issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing issues. People acting bitchy and when yu ask what's wrong they answer nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @mamapetero:its how we be innit? i totally feel you on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. solution: Have other issues that distruct from some issues

    ReplyDelete
  7. I post so i get comments issues...
    i remember those issues...

    Dopeness-issues...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @jny23:yeah, those peopl have a merger between 3,11 and 15.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. NOTHING beats 5 and 6 together!! (i'm looking at u dude who asked me what i'll do wth an MBA in my country bse we hv no professional jobs)

    ReplyDelete
  11. looooolllllll_i am so tickeld, i hear...i wirte so i can get comments issue...hahahaha i am still sifting thru to find my issue and...not yet....

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have issues issues..i just have issues.

    oba issues issues.

    maybe...i-am-me, who you issues. damn these issues

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh, We got issues.
    This one, I-dont-date-my-friend's-exs issues

    ReplyDelete